Registry Matters episode 60: SO registration requires sex offense conviction
We are proud to release episode 60 of the Registry Matters Podcast.
This week’s program:
- A listener asks a question about conflict of interest with judges and should they recuse themselves;
- Patron Jeff asks what does it mean when the circuit courts are split;
- New York is about to make conversion therapy illegal;
- FCC judge rules registrants cannot use ham radio;
- Some thoughts on how to pick an attorney;
- We should make life inside institutions as much as possible like life outside so that there isn’t this huge divide between the way people live inside and outside;
- Deepfake porn videos with your favorite actor/actress;
- Poligrapher in NC says “Polygraphy is an evolving science”;
- Judge issues preliminary injunction against registration of man convicted on non-sexual offense;
- City in Wisconsin improves residency restrictions from 7% up to 24%;
- Of course we need another registry!;
- The federal court system is definitely impacted by the government shutdown, and this affects registrants;
- How conservative SCOTUS justices can side with liberals.
Share the podcast with those you know so that we can continue to grow our audience! We continue to receive a lot of positive feedback. Help us grow!
Discord server? https://discord.gg/DAmupkf
iTunes, Google Play Music, RSS, Spotify