Please get in touch with NARSOL using the form provided below.
- The subject categories below; picking the closest subject to your question, issue, or point of interest will help us route your inquiry accurately.
- Our state affiliates and local Contacts & Advocates are our primary source for local affairs; we rely on them and routinely route inquiries locally for assistance. If you opt-out of being contacted by a state representative, you severely restrict our effort to assist you properly.
- NARSOL does not
- provide legal advice,
- offer individual financial assistance nor
- recommend attorneys.
Unfortunately, we are not staffed to handle incoming calls; however, you may leave us a voicemail at 888-997-7765. We strive to return calls within 24hrs.
- If you leave a voicemail, we will call you back; however, please note that there is an expectation that you will answer incoming calls, even from those you don’t recognize, or you risk missing our call.
- We will make three attempts to reach you by phone, then close the inquiry if we cannot connect.
Are you seeking subjects for a research project? Please review our policy and complete our form.
Have an advocacy-related event you want NARSOL to promote? Review our policy and complete our request form here.
Want to advertise in our Digest newsletter? See instructions here.